Instagram Stories have started to blow up, thanks to IG’s focus on making them a fantastic marketing tool for businesses. In celebrating their one year anniversary of Stories, they broke down some of the popular Stories trends and how they are benefiting businesses:
- 50% of businesses on Instagram produced an Instagram Story - One in five organic stories from businesses gets a direct message One of their new and fun ways of bringing businesses more interaction with their followers is with the Emoji Slider. It allows you to ask a question to understand how your followers feel about something. This can be a tremendous tool to use, especially if you are introducing a new product or thinking of adding new pieces to your inventory but want to make sure people are interested in them first.
The emoji adds an extra level of comfort for your followers, allowing them to just drag the slider for their answer instead of needing to write one out. Here’s how to add an emoji slider to your IG Stories:
1. Upload the photo you want to display to your IG Stories feed:
2. Select the Sticker Tray at the top to add the Emoji Slider:
3. Choose the emoji that best matches the mood of the question:
4. Type in your question and Send To your Stories feed :
And see your responses as they pour in! :) Tools like this Emoji slider will help you get closer to your followers and get some answers to your business’ questions! Join the Conversation: Have you used the Emoji Slider for your business yet? What type of response did you receive? Share your experience with us on our Jewelers Conquering the Digital World group.