If Pinterest isn’t yet a part of your social media marketing strategy, it should be. It’s the perfect place to showcase your store and jewelry. Pinterest has over 200 million users looking for ideas and products on a daily basis. It’s used as an educational platform before buying, which is right up your alley - and with 40% of users earning an income of $100k+, they are ready to buy!
Let’s look at a few stats to boost your confidence in using Pinterest:
- Pinterest drives 3.8 times more sales than a digital campaign
- 87% of Pinners have purchased a product from Pinterest
- 93% of Pinners use Pinterest to plan purchases
The numbers speak for themselves! So, let’s get started!
Create a Pinterest Business Account
1. Open up, Pinterest for Business, and click the red, ‘Join as a Business’ button.
2. Fill out your details and click, ‘Continue’.
3. You will be taken to your new account where you can begin pinning!
Convert Your Personal Account to a Business ProfileIf you already have a personal account and you prefer to continue using it as your business profile, it’s quite easy to make the switch.
1. Log in to your personal account.
2. Click the 3 dots in the upper, right-hand side of your account and click, ‘Upgrade Now’.
3. Fill out your details and click, ‘Continue’.
You’re ready! Once you have a Pinterest Business account, you’ll have access to great features such as Pinterest Analytics and Ads. Stay tuned for more tips and posts about using your new Pinterest account!
***Join the Conversation: Let us know what you’d like to learn about Pinterest on our Jewelers Conquering the Digital World group! ***