We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Please read this Policy carefully. By accepting this Policy, you give us your consent to collect and process your personal information and use it as explained in this Policy.
KEY PROVISIONS OF THIS POLICY
The following key points are for your reading convenience and do not substitute the full Policy below.
· Access to some parts of the Website requires registration. We will collect your name, mobile phone number, email address, and the name of the company you work for.
· If you provide us with the personal information of others as part of the customization of your store, you are solely responsible for obtaining their consent.
· We will collect and process your data only for the purposes listed in this Policy. We will not process your information for other purposes without obtaining your prior consent.
· We will not share your information with third parties except as detailed in this Policy.
· We retain your personal information for as long as we deem necessary or as otherwise required by law.
· We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information, and unauthorized access or use of information, but do not guarantee that the Service will be immune to all information security risks.
· We may change this Policy from time to time. Your continued use of the Service indicates your consent to the new policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Registration Information. In order to create an online diamonds catalog for your business on the Service (the “Store”), you will be required to register. Upon registration, we will collect your name, mobile phone number, email address, and the name of the company you work for.
Store Customization Information. You may customize your Store by adding additional details such as experiences you’ve had in your business (e.g., a memorable customer engagement story) or other related recommendations (e.g., best places to propose in your area). Such information, by its nature, might include the personal information of others. You are solely responsible for verifying that the information you share does not include personally identifying information of your customers or other individuals; Alternatively, you are solely responsible for obtaining those individuals’ express consent prior to sharing their personal information.
Newsletter Subscription Information. If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, we will collect your email address.
Inquiry Information. If you choose to contact us by phone, by email, or through the contact form on our Website, we will collect any information you provide in your inquiry.
You do not have a legal obligation to share your personal information with us. However, if you choose to not share this information with us, we may not be able to provide you with the Service.
Analytics. When you use the Service, we record and collect certain information about your interaction with the Website, including your time and date of access, buttons clicked, and other actions taken while using our Service. This information does not identify you directly.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We will collect, process, store and use your information for the following purposes:
· To provide you with our Service and its features, including the creation of your Store and its customization;
· To handle your inquiries and contact you when necessary;
· To send you our newsletter, if you have subscribed to it;
· To send you, from time to time, marketing content and other messages and updates regarding our Service. You may opt out of receiving marketing content anytime by the methods stipulated in the emails you receive from us. Please note that we may still send you, from time to time, updates regarding our Service, that are not for marketing purposes;
· For the analysis, monitoring, and transfer of statistical information to third parties. This information will not identify you directly;
· For the ongoing operation, administration, enhancement, and further development of our Service, and development of new features and services;
· To comply with legal requirements;
WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
We will not share your information with third parties without your consent, except in the following events:
· We will share your personal information with our service providers who assist us with the internal operations of our Service. Some of this information is statistical and does not identify you directly. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us and not for their own promotional purposes;
· If you have abused your right to use our Service or violated any applicable law, or if a legal dispute has arisen between EMD Diamonds and you, we will share information with competent authorities and with other third parties (such as legal counsels and advisors);
· We will share your information if we are required to do so by a judicial, governmental or regulatory authority;
· If the operation of our organization is organized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity, we will share information only as required to enable the structural change in the operation of the organization.
The third parties with whom we share information may be located outside your jurisdiction. By using our Service, you agree to the transfer of your personal information to third parties outside your jurisdiction.
RETENTION AND SECURITY
We retain your personal information for as long as we deem necessary for the purposes listed above or as otherwise required by law. In any way, we may, at any time and at our discretion, anonymize, pseudonymize or delete the information.
We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information, and unauthorized access or use of information. However, these measures do not provide absolute information security. Therefore, although efforts are made to secure personal information, it is not guaranteed, and you cannot expect that the Website will be immune from information security risks.
The Service may contain links to third-party websites and pages, which are not operated or controlled by EMD Diamonds. Those websites and pages, and the information that you share with them, are governed by their own privacy policies and terms of service, and not by this Policy.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may, from time to time and at our sole discretion, change this Policy. If we do so, we will make efforts to proactively notify you of such changes. Your continued use of our Service after the effective date of the amended policy constitutes your consent to the amended policy. The latest version of the Policy will always be accessible on the Website.
For any questions about this Policy, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Update: January 2022