ELIAV DIAMONDS - COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE FOR DIAMONDS
Businesses in the diamond supply chain are being asked questions about the source of the diamonds, they sell. We provide assurance that our company is not making any untruthful, misleading or deceptive representation, or making any material omission in the selling, advertising, or marketing of Diamonds.
Eliav Diamonds have implemented a complaints mechanism appropriate to the nature, scale, and impact of the business, to allow interested parties to voice concerns.
Concerns can be raised by interested parties via email or telephone to:
ELIAV DIAMONDS LTD
3 JABOTINSKY STR. SHIMSHON BLDG RM1806
RAMAT GAN, ISRAEL
DIRECT LINE: +972-3-613-3038
On receiving a complaint, we will aim to:
- GET AN ACCURATE REPORT OF THE COMPLAINT
- EXPLAIN THE COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
- FIND OUT HOW THE COMPLAINANT WOULD LIKE IT HANDLED
- DECIDE WHO IS THE APPROPRIATE PERSON INTERNALLY TO HANDLE THE COMPLAINT
- WHERE THE ISSUE CAN BE HANDLED INTERNALLY, SEEK FURTHER INFORMATION WHERE POSSIBLE AND APPROPRIATE
- IDENTIFY ANY ACTIONS WE SHOULD TAKE, OR MONITOR THE SITUATION
- ADVISE THE COMPLAINANT OF ANY DECISIONS OR OUTCOMES
- KEEP RECORDS ON COMPLAINTS RECEIVED AND THE INTERNAL PROCESS FOLLOWED, FOR AT LEAST 5 YEARS.
Moshe Eliav - Owner