You’ve been crazy busy and all of a sudden, February just sneaked up on you. Don’t worry if you haven’t done a single thing for promoting Valentine’s Day. Here are 3 simple, last minute ideas you can put into place.
1. Change Your Headers. Something as small as changing your social media headers to love-themed headers will help you stand out. Simply:
* Add some hearts to your existing header
*Change your header to pink or red colors, keeping with the theme of the holiday
* If you’re really feeling ambitious, change your header completely, creating a unique, V-day header.
2. Send a Simple Greeting to Your Followers. It doesn’t have to be elaborate or over top, a kind gesture goes a long way. Shout out a Happy Valentine’s Day to your followers with a post or picture on your social media profiles.
3. Feature a Staff Member. Show your love, not only to your followers but to your employees too. Featuring your employee on social media shows you value him/her as an employee and lets your followers get a glimpse into your business. It’s a great way to show appreciation on this day of love.
From all of us, here at EMD, we wish you a Happy Valentine’s Day and hope your social media gets some love on this special day!
***Join the Conversation: What social media ideas have you come up with for Valentine’s Day? Share with us on our Jewelers Conquering the Digital World group. ***
The Birth of ONE-CLICK & STORE MODE
Ever had a customer enter your store looking for a diamond you didn’t have in stock?
Our innovative IT gurus created an instant solution for you!