Last-minute holiday shopping is a given! The amount of procrastinators out there is stunning - you might even be one of them. :) Reaching last-minute shoppers is just as crucial as early shoppers, if not more. They are scrambling for gifts and NEED to make purchases. It’s a perfect opportunity to grab those shoppers.
Christmas, Don’t Be LateOn the 8th day of Christmas my true love gave to me…. Last Day Shoppers
Upon reaching the big day, Christmas, the last couple of days will be crunch time - time to push all your efforts and nab those last-minute shoppers. Don’t forget to make sure you’ve checked the boxes in these areas:
- Call out available shipping upgrades, extended shipping deadlines etc.
- Create a sense of urgency in your social media posts: “Only 3 days left. There’s still time…” etc.
- Remind followers of all your holiday specials, campaigns or contests.
- Ramp up your social media ads during the last days, targeting these last-minute shoppers.
- Consider extending store hours during the last few days.
This is it, the last hour! We’re rooting for your success!
***Join the Conversation: How do you target the last minute shoppers? Share and get ideas with our Jewelers Conquering the Digital World group***